- Order an apostille
- What is an Apostille?
- Why Hague Apostille?
- Email Your Documents
- Our Guarantee
- Apostilles for Documents
- Apostilles for Marriage
- Apostilles for Students
- Apostilles for Work
- Apostilles for Business
- Apostilles for Passports
- Apostilles for Court Documents
- Apostilles for Registering a Birth
- Apostille Translation
- Regular Order Discount
- Apostille Countries
UK Apostille - Legalisation Service
The Hague Apostille service is a dedicated apostille service simplifying the legalisation of UK documents for international use. Using our apostille service can save you time and money legalising documents. Our all inclusive service will ensure documents are signed by a solicitor where necessary to save you time and expense. We will advise on how to save you money by legally binding documents into sets to reduce unnecessary government fees. Accessing documents on your behalf from a range of sources to speed up processing for customers. We ensure all documents are submitted for legalisation correctly to avoid delays.
- Free informative and helpful advice
- Solicitor certification included
- We can download your documents for you
- Legally binding documents to save you money
- Guaranteed Faster Service
- Free advice before during and after ordering
- Embassy attestation
- Updates on your order by phone or email
- International delivery of documents
- All payment cards accepted, cheque and postal order
The Hague Apostille service hand processes documents with the FCO which enables us to legalise documents quickly. We are not affiliated with the UK Government and you can process documents directly with the FCO. Our charge of £54 includes vat and the governments minimum fee of £36 including postage.
Apostille service for just £54 including all fees
The apostille certificate is added to a document that needs to be used in another country. With our legalisation of documents fees starting at just £54 you can be assured of a professional, efficient, low cost apostille service. Apostille charges start from only £54 for most documents. Click here for apostille prices.
We can solicitor certify your documents.
This service is fully inclusive. You do not need to pay expensive solicitor fees. If required one of our solicitors will certify your document before the apostille is issued. We make legalisation simple. Our apostille service with solicitor certification is only £66. Click here for apostille prices.
Our apostille service will legalise your document for use outside of the UK. Under our standard service your document will be processed and returned to you in 2-3 working days. No fuss, just quick, simple apostille services. If you cannot wait 2 days we do offer a next day apostille service. Please contact us for advice.
Ordering an apostille is simple. Just 3 steps.
- Print the order form
- Post you document to us with your order form
We will issue the apostille and return it to you
Please read our order page for more information and to print your order form.
The apostille is requested by foreign businesses, legal firms, government bodies, and other organisations to verify your documents. There are many occasions when your documents may need an apostille. Whether you are working abroad, conducting international business, handling foreign assets or planning an overseas wedding we can help you.
We provide our services to a wide range of customers. From private individuals with one document to some of the UK’s largest FTSE listed companies, solicitors, and accountants. For more advice or to discuss your documents call or email us today.
Take a look at a small sample of the positive customer feedback we receive - Hague Apostille Service Reviews
What documents may need the apostille.
The simple answer is that we can process 99.99% of all UK documents. There are very few exceptions. Popular documents include-
- Birth Certificates
- Marriage Certificates
- Death certificates
- Certificates of No Impediment to marriage
- Name Change Deed Polls signed by a solicitor or notary
- Divorce Documents - decree absolute
- Court papers and sealed documents
- Affidavits, Deeds & Wills signed by a solicitor
- Company documents and certificates
- Certificate of Free Sale
- HMRC letters and Tax documents.
- Power of Attorney & Letters of Authorisation witnessed by a solicitor or notary
- National Identification Certificates
- Criminal record checks, Disclosure Scotland, ACPO, ACRO
- UK Border Agency letters
- Awards & Degrees (UK issued), Teaching certificates
- Professional Qualifications
- Diplomas & Transcripts
- Driving licences
- Permits & Identity Documents
- Naturalisation Certificates
- Baptism & Confirmation Certificates
- Bills of Sale & Proof of Ownership
- Private papers & Letters of Administration
- Boatyard and shipping documents
For more information on the range of documents we process please visit our documents that need apostille page. It is impossible to list all documents on a website. If your document is not detailed please call us for help.
Why choose our apostille service?
We have been providing Apostilles of the Hague Conference for over ten years. We appreciate that trust is something that must be earnt so do not hesitate to contact us with your questions.
If you need more information then our website will help to explain what is the apostille and what type of documents may need the apostille.