Apostille Certificate Only
Apostille certificate for all 'standard' documents that do not require solicitor certification. Price includes government fee and vat.
Includes Birth, Marriage and Death Certificates, No Impediments, Court Documents, Background Checks, Government documents and Solicitor or Notary Certifications. Please see the list below for more documents we process in this service.
Order Now - 'Add to Cart' and click on the cart above. Enter your details. pay online and post your document to us with your order reference. We do the rest!
The apostille service for standard documents is completed in just 1-2 days (subject to document checks). This includes the following documents-
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Court Documents - Probates - Decisions - Decreee Absolute
- No Impediment Certificate
- Doctors Letters and Notices
- Affidavits Witnessed by a Solicitor or Notary
- Power of Attorney witnessed by a Solicitor or Notary
- Criminal Record Checks (CRB)
- Basic or Enhanced Disclosures Signed by a Solicitor or Notary
- Disclosure Scotland Signed by an Officer at Disclosure Scotland or a Solicitor or Notary
- Access Northern Ireland
- ACPO – ACRO – NPCC Certificates
- Police Letters
- Last Will & Testament Stamped by a Court or Signed by a Solicitor or Notary
- Subject Access Reports
- Divorce Documents - Decree Absolute or Nisi
- Deed Poll of Name Change signed by a Solicitor or Notary
- Certificate of Good Standing from Companies House
- Companies House Documents Signed by the Registrar
- HMRC Certificate of Residency
- HMRC Letters signed by an HMRC Officer
- Certificate of Free Sale Rural Payments Agency
- Solicitor Signed Documents
- Notary Public Witnessed Documents
This list includes documents we regularly process. If your document is not listed it may need our solicitor certification service. We can issue the apostille on any genuine UK document. For assistance do not hesitate to contact us. We are happy to discuss your documents and how to process them.