EGYPT Attestation + Apostille Personal Document
Attesting all personal documents with the Egyptian Embassy in London. Includes- Birth, Marriage and Death Certificates - HMRC Documents - No Impediments - Court Documents - Documents signed by a solicitor or notary public. See below for more documents.
- Apostille from FCO
- Attestation from embassy
One-stop attestation service taking care of your important documents.
Order Now - 'Add to Cart' and click on the cart above. Checkout and post your document to us. We do the rest!
Providing a complete attestation service with the Egyptian Embassy consular department. We ensure documents are correctly legalised both the UK apostille and the embassy stamps. (Please note, the apostille and embassy stamps are normally added to the back of documents)
Typical documents we process include-
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Grant of Probate
- Affidavits witnessed by a solicitor
- Power of Attorney witnessed by a solicitor
- Lasting Power of Attorney registered with the Office of the Public Guardian
- Criminal Record Checks (CRB)
- Basic or Enhanced Disclosures (signed)
- Disclosure Scotland (signed by an officer or Solicitor)
- Access Northern Ireland ACPO – ACRO – NPCC Certificates
- Police Letters
- Last Will & Testament stamped by a court or signed by a solicitor
- No Impediment Certificate
- Subject Access Reports
- Decree Absolute or Nisi
- Deed Poll of Name Change signed by a solicitor
- HMRC Certificate of Residency (for a person)
- HMRC Letters signed by an HMRC officer (for a person)
- Solicitor signed documents Notary Public witnessed document
This list is not exhaustive. It is a sample of documents we process with the Egyptian Consulate every week. If your document is not listed, do not worry. We are happy to discuss your personal requirements.