UAE Attestation + Apostille Personal Document
Complete UAE attestation for UK Government issued personal documents. Includes- Birth, Marriage and Death Certificates. HMRC Documents. No Impediments, Court Documents.
- Apostille from FCO
- UAE attestation from embassy
Order Now - 'Add to Cart' and click on the cart above. Checkout and post your document to us. We do the rest!
Attesting UK government issued certificates and solicitor signed personal documents for use in the UAE. The service includes checking documents, FCO apostille and UAE embassy attestation stamps.
Typical documents we process include-
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Grant of Probate
- Affidavits witnessed by a solicitor
- Power of Attorney witnessed by a solicitor
- Lasting Power of Attorney registered with the Office of the Public Guardian
- Criminal Record Checks (CRB)
- Basic or Enhanced Disclosures (signed)
- Disclosure Scotland (signed by an officer or Solicitor)
- Access Northern Ireland ACPO – ACRO – NPCC Certificates
- Police Letters
- Last Will & Testament stamped by a court or signed by a solicitor
- No Impediment Certificate
- Subject Access Reports
- Decree Absolute or Nisi
- Deed Poll of Name Change signed by a solicitor
- HMRC Certificate of Residency (for a person)
- HMRC Letters signed by an HMRC officer (for a person)
- Solicitor signed documents Notary Public witnessed document
This is just a small sample of documents we process for the United Arab Emirates. If your document is not listed, do not worry. We are happy to discuss your personal requirements.