China Attestation + Apostille Degree, TEFL & Police Check

No votes yet


Fully inclusive service to legalise a degree, TEFL and police check for use in China. 
Complete service with-

  • Document Checks
  • Solicitor Certification
  • FCO Apostille
  • Chinese Embassy Attestation

Let us take the hassle out of legalising your documents. Most orders are completed in just 7-10 working days. 

Order Now - 'Add to Cart' and click on the cart above. Checkout and post your documents to us. We do the rest!

Please note that we also require a copy of your passport and a signed embassy Application Form to complete this process. Section 1 of this form should be typed in CAPITALS. This should then be printed and signed twice, by hand, and dated next to each "Signature of Applicant". We will complete the rest of this as your agent. We need the original ink signed version to proceed. 

When seeking work as a teacher in China there are usually several documents that require legalisation. Your future employer should confirm exactly what documents are required. Typically, the following three documents should be legalised when applying for a work permit to teach in China.

  1. Degree Certificate 
  2. TEFL Certificate
  3. Police Check

This service ensures all three documents are correctly legalised for use in China. For more information please do not hesitate to contact us.