CHINA Attestation + Apostille Personal Document
Complete China attestation service for UK personal documents. Includes- Birth, Marriage and Death Certificates - HMRC Documents - No Impediments - Court Documents - Documents signed by a solicitor or notary public.
- Apostille from FCO
- Attestation from embassy
Complete Attestation Service.
You need to provide a copy of your passport at the time of application.
Order Now - 'Add to Cart' and click on the cart above. Checkout and post your document to us. We also need a copy of your passport and a completed application form* (see below). We do the rest!
Attesting UK government issued certificates and solicitor signed personal documents for use in China. The service includes checking documents, FCO apostille and Chinese embassy attestation stamps. (Please note, the apostille and embassy stamps are normally added to the back of documents)
Typical documents we process include-
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Grant of Probate
- Affidavits witnessed by a solicitor
- Power of Attorney witnessed by a solicitor
- Lasting Power of Attorney registered with the Office of the Public Guardian
- Criminal Record Checks (CRB)
- Basic or Enhanced Disclosures (signed)
- Disclosure Scotland (signed by an officer or Solicitor)
- Access Northern Ireland ACPO – ACRO – NPCC Certificates
- Police Letters
- Last Will & Testament stamped by a court or signed by a solicitor
- No Impediment Certificate
- Subject Access Reports
- Decree Absolute or Nisi
- Deed Poll of Name Change signed by a solicitor
- HMRC Certificate of Residency (for a person)
- HMRC Letters signed by an HMRC officer (for a person)
- Solicitor signed documents Notary Public witnessed document
This is just a small sample of documents we process for China. If your document is not listed, do not worry. We are happy to discuss your personal requirements.
* We require a copy of the passport for every person mentioned in the documents being attested by the Chinese embassy.
* Please also sign the Chinese embassy form twice, next to the two red stars. Section 1 of the form should also be completed. We complete the rest. We need the original ink signed version to proceed - Chinese Embassy Application Form