Welcome to our website.
The term 'Hagueapostille' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of United Kingdom
This Web site is provided by HagueApostille.co.uk and may be used for informational purposes only. By using the site or downloading materials from the site, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth in this notice. If you do not agree to abide by these terms and conditions do not use the site or download materials from the site.
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, HAGUEAPOSTILLE.CO.UK grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use and display this site and the materials thereon. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the site in any way.
HAGUEAPOSTILLE.CO.UK authorises you to view and download the information ("Materials") at this Web site ("Site") only for your personal, non-commercial use. This authorisation is not a transfer of title in the Materials and copies of the Materials and is subject to the following restrictions: 1) you must retain, on all copies of the Materials downloaded, all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials; 2) you may not modify the Materials in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose; and 3) you must not transfer the Materials to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these terms and conditions of use. You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the Site as it may be updated from time to time. This Site, including all Materials, is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this Site and to prevent any unauthorised copying of the Materials. Except as expressly provided herein, HAGUEAPOSTILLE.CO.UK does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information
Third Party Sites
As a convenience to you, HAGUEAPOSTILLE.CO.UK may provide, on this Site, links to Web sites operated by other entities. If you use these sites, you will leave this Site. If you decide to visit any linked site, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. HAGUEAPOSTILLE.CO.UK makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked Web sites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Links do not imply that HAGUEAPOSTILLE.CO.UK or this Site sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorised to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorised to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of HAGUEAPOSTILLE.CO.UK or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.
External Links to the Site
All links to the Site must be approved in writing by HAGUEAPOSTILLE.CO.UK, except that HAGUEAPOSTILLE.CO.UK consents to links in which: (i) the link is a text-only link containing only the name "HagueApostille.co.uk" or "Apostille Service."; (ii) the link "points" only to www.hagueapostille.co.uk and not to deeper pages;(iii) the link, when activated by a user, displays that page full-screen in a fully operable and navigable browser window and not within a "frame" on the linked website; and (iv) the appearance, position, and other aspects of the link may neither create the false appearance that an entity or its activities or products are associated with or sponsored by HAGUEAPOSTILLE.CO.UK nor be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with the name and trademarks of HAGUEAPOSTILLE.CO.UK or its Affiliates. HAGUEAPOSTILLE.CO.UK reserves the right to revoke this consent to link at any time in its sole discretion.
Information Provided By You
Limitations of Damages
IN NO EVENT SHALL HAGUEAPOSTILLE.CO.UK OR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES BE LIABLE TO ANY ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR PROGRAMS OR OTHER
HAGUEAPOSTILLE.CO.UK reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of this Agreement in whole or in part, at any time. Changes in this Agreement will be effective when notice of such change is posted. Your continued use of the Site after any changes to this Agreement are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
HAGUEAPOSTILLE.CO.UK may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the HAGUEAPOSTILLE.CO.UK Site, including the availability of any features of the Site, at any time. HAGUEAPOSTILLE.CO.UK may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or the entire Site without notice or liability. HAGUEAPOSTILLE.CO.UK may terminate the authorisation, rights and license given above and, upon such termination; you shall immediately destroy all Materials.
Trading Style and Legal Name
www.hagueapostille.co.uk, Hague Apostille and The Apostille Service are trading styles of Small Firms Services Limited a company registered in England in 1998 with registered number 3658573. The registered office address is Union House, 111 New Union Street, Coventry, CV1 3PP.
For details of our full terms and conditions of sale please click the following link- Terms and Conditions of Sale
For details on our translation service and quality of translations please visit the following link- Translation Disclaimer